Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!!! the other stuff!

Yay! It's Friday! I am happy and a little sad. I usually love Friday, but this Friday means that I am back to work soon.... :/
 
So, here are a few of my favorite things.... not food or fitness related, just things I love!
 
#1- Fleur de lis EVERYTHING! I love it all. This is one of my favorite things. It's a painting that a friend of mine did for me. I guess my love for all things fleur de lis comes from my Cajun roots and you can definitely tell walking in my house lol

 
#2 LSU- second part of my blog name- FOOTBALL! I love it. My closet has a whole lot of purple and yellow and black and gold (Saints) for my two favorite teams. I can promise you on Saturdays and Sundays during football season, I am in front of a TV somewhere.


#3- Make Up For Ever foundation. Mama L actually turned me onto this and I love it. I am usually not a fan of liquid foundation and I used Bare Minerals for a LONG time, but this is so lightweight and covers really well. It's great :) 

#4- Rusk deep shine oil hair spray... this stuff smells SO GOOD and it works really well too. It holds but does not get all hard and yucky. 

#5- Can't be a Texas girl without a great pair of boots :) These are Corral boots, the only kind of boots I own and I love them. The turquoise on these is awesome and they are very comfortable. 
 
Happy Friday ladies!!! Only 16 days until my Lent challenge is done. You know what? I don't really miss the scale or any of it, but I am curious to see how I have been doing. If you never got to read about it, you can read about it here and here . Fingers crossed I haven't GAINED weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment