Monday, March 25, 2013

Just another Manic Monday....

Happy Monday ladies! I am a happy camper, because I only have 4 days of work this week, thanks to Good Friday. YAY! I have a few things to share with you this morning:

#1: I went shopping this weekend with my mom. I know, we love to shop! I like to call it retail therapy. Anyways, I bought some more shorts (come on sweet summertime) and guess what? I bought a size 8!!!! I got the 10s and tried them on. I have almost always, always wore 10s and I am so used to it. Well, when I got to the dressing room- they were TOO BIG. I kinda stared for a minute and then asked the lady to get me an 8! WOO HOO! BRING IT ON! She did and they FIT! I have been in 8s before, but I always go back and forth and for a while, I have been a solid 10 so this was a nice surprise!


 
#2: I am less than a week away from the end of my Lent challenge I am proud to say that I have stuck with it. This is the first time in a LONG TIME, if ever that I have not broken a Lent promise. I have not weighed myself, measured myself, counted my calories using the calorie count app or used my HRM since Fat Tuesday. I am excited to get these things back, but not sure I will use them. Does that sound weird? I feel great. I am not sure if I have lost weight or not, but I feel like I have. I feel stronger and better. I don't know if I need those tools to lead a healthy life. I feel like I have been doing a good job without them. I am nervous to get on the scale. I am scared it will upset me and ruin all the positive thoughts I have been thinking. We will see what happens. I am going to weigh myself for sure, because I want to see what I weigh before I start the Advocare cleanse. I just don't think I believe that a number defines you and I don't think I will make it an everyday thing around here again.
 
What do you think ladies? How do you feel about those dreaded numbers? Did you give up something for Lent?
 
Leave me some love :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment