Friday, March 22, 2013

A little throwback and a little about my journey!

 
We all have a story, we are all on a journey..... my goal this weekend is to complete the "My Story" tab on my page. I think it's important to tell about our journey. Sometimes we forget how far we have come. Here are some old pictures of me before I cared at all about my health:


I can't believe I ever looked like that. I knew I was chubby, but I never thought I looked like THAT! I never want to be back there again, EVER! Here are some of my pics after I realized that I wanted to look better, feel better, and be better:


 
 
Apparently I like that "stand with hand on the hip" look...hahaha
I am still a work in progress, but I am more determined now than ever (especially after seeing those pictures) to get to a point where I am happy with my body, content with a healthy lifestyle. My journey has been LONG, with lots of up and downs, but I think I am finally to THAT point. More on my journey to come this weekend! Happy Friday ladies! I actually woke up thinking it was Thursday, realized it was Friday and said
HECK YEA!!! :)
 
Do you ever look at old pictures to get motivated? At what point/age/time in your life did you realize you wanted to be healthier?

No comments:

Post a Comment