Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites :) the FOOD

Friday Favorites are back! This week I decided to show you all some of my FAVORITE foods that keep me from going crazy happy on this diet/lifestyle change I keep trying to get better at! :)

#1 Aria Vanilla protein powder. This stuff tastes good. I have a couple favorite shakes that I make and I will posting those to my "Food" tab soon. It only has 80 calories for 2 scoops and 14 grams of protein. I have ordered it off of Amazon before, but they also have it at Kroger.

#2 Berries! I mix this with #1 a lot. I get this berry mix at Kroger's also. It's 80 calories for a whole cup. I mix it in a shake, put it in my oatmeal, cereal, yogurt... the possibilities are endless. It's yummy :)

#3- I don't know about you, but I love me some guacamole. I put it with eggs, salsa and bacon- delicious, I dip crackers in it, I put it with chicken to make it feel like I am eating REALLY GOOD fattening Mexican food. It is only 100 calories, you can freeze it...it is amazeballs. P.S they have great salsa too!
 
#4 I love the new line of Simple Truth from Kroger. Great and without all the "junk" in it. This is great almond milk. For one cup- 90 calories. I use it in shakes or with cereal. They also have an unsweetened version that I like as well.


#5 Luna Bars- I have posted about these before. I think they are addicting! Even my mom said so tonight. I haven't had one that I did not like. They have about 170-180 calories in them and are a delicious alternative to eating a piece whole cake!
 
What are some of your favorite healthy foods? Happy FRIDAY ladies!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment