Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Sorry that I suck at blogging right now. I've been swamped with work stuff. Right before spring break we got a new principal at my school, so things have been kinda crazy. It's also the first week back after spring break. I much prefer sleeping in! Lol! I am working on updating my tabs on my page and completed Food yesterday. I am getting anxious to get on the scale on Easter! Only a little bit longer! Then, I am ready to do the cleanse and get these last 10 or so pounds gone! Pics below: breakfast (eggs, low sodium bacon, salsa and grapes) and lunch (salad with tomato, feta, olives and low cal extra virgin olive oil Greek dressing with yogurt) and snack (Luna bar- love). Right now I am writing this from my stationary bike and about to hit the treadmill! Happy hump day girls!

P.S. it's TOM! I hate it! Makes me want to eat everything in sight! How do you fight TOM cravings or do you cave in? Just a little? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment