Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break!!!!

So, one of the perks to being a teacher is that I still get SPRING BREAK! Did you hear what
I said?!

A whole week off! Woo hoo! I am super excited, but super scared at the same time. That means I will be out of my routine, I will be doing other activities and the temptations will be there. UH-OH! Hopefully I can stick to a healthy plan and all will be ok when it is over. Fingers crossed that I don't sabotage myself!

Weekend recap:

Friday: We had a very busy week at work last week. It was Texas Public Schools Week, my boss was getting ready to leave and a new boss coming in, and my kids were going bonkers, as most kids do before a break. Anyways, by Friday I was TIRED! It's funny though, even though I was tired all I wanted to do was go for a run!! So, I hit up the treadmill after work and got in 5.5 miles. Yep, that 10k training is coming right alone. Needless to say after that I was spent. Like this:
 
I was in bed by 8 and asleep by 9. I know, I am such a big party animal! LOL!
 
Saturday: I bought my mom an early birthday gift. We had a day of shopping and went and ate at Saltgrass, then went to see a Cirque du Soleil show.
 
I LOVE these shows. This is the second one we have seen together and my third show (I saw one in Vegas). They are really interesting and have some cool acrobatics stuff going on. If you ever get a chance to go to one- GO! You won't regret it.
 
 
Here are some of my finds while out shopping:

Academy: I think I was most excited about this one! :) I got new running capris, shorts, and a new hot pink tank too! LOVE! I also picked up some "Sport Beans" to try and help with the nausea I have been feeling since I started doing 5+ mile runs and more. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel very nauseated. I hope these will help!
 

Target: Who doesn't love this place? I absolutely love these shorts that they have. I have them in black also. They are so comfortable, not too short and super cute! Go getcha some! I also found the flower camis on clearance for $5.60 and the tank that matches was only $8. Great summer stuff!
 
JcPenney: They are remodeling so I had a hard time finding anything I really loved, but these shorts were super cute and my mom had a coupon so instead of paying $25, I paid $15 for them. SCORE! Can you tell I am ready for summer? :)

 
OK, last picture. I am heading out this afternoon to go see this guy at the Houston Rodeo!
 
 
YUMMY, right?
 
What's your workout must-haves? Any cute clothing finds? Have a great Monday ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment