Thursday, March 28, 2013

Liebster Award! :)

 
So, Morgan over at Fat to Fit Confessions nominated for the Liebster Award!
 
So, here are the questions that Morgan asked me :) 


1. What made you start blogging?
I started following people like Mama Laughlin, Skinny Runner, and a couple others about a year ago. I didn't think about starting my own right away, because I was so busy stalking reading (haha) their blogs. One day I thought- why not? It will help me stay accountable if I WRITE it down! It was private for a while, then I decide to share it with you all! :)

2. Who are your biggest inspirations?
All the ladies at MLFC definitely keep me going daily. It's so inspiring to read everyone's stories, struggles, and achievements!

3. How YOU doin'?
hmmmmm.... How YOU doin'? *smack my lips* lol.. I am good! Tired and looking forward to a 3 day weekend!!!

4. Do you have any secrets? Do tell....
Secrets? hmmmmm.... I am so NOT good at this. I can't hide anything, it is always written all over my face. That can be good and BAD sometimes too!

5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh, there were many things... a vet, doctor, I wanted to work in public relations at one point... it changed a lot. I ended up becoming a teacher (still not sure how! lol) but it was the right thing for me... some days I might feel like I am going crazy, but I love it!

6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cheesy TV..... Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Teen Mom (I know...shaking head), the list goes on... I love my TV!
 

7. Would you go back or change anything that has happened in your life?
Don't we all wish we could change something? But we can't and honestly I am one of those who believe every single thing, good and bad, has gotten me to the exact place that I am supposed to be.... so I will say no, you live and learn! :)
 
 
I am going to nominate a new blogging friend for the award as well :)
 
Mel over at  Sweet Southern Mel
 
 
Here are my questions for Mel:
1. What is your main motivation for leading a healthy life?
2. What is one thing you can't live without on a daily basis?
3. What's your favorite fattie meal, if you could eat ANYTHING?
4. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world?
5. What is something you have done that made you REALLY PROUD?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment