Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let the Lent CHALLENGE begin!

I woke up this morning a little excited and a whole lot nervous! Today was my last day to weigh, measure and do all that number crunching junk! I have already been slowly weaning myself off of these things. I took my HRM away last week and I haven't been tracking everything! So here it is:

Scale, measuring tape, and HRM put away! Zipped up in a suitcase out of sight!

Here were my measurements this morning:

Weight: 166 (still stuck there!)
Hips: 37"
Waist (I measure around the area where my belly button is because that is where the fat hangs out, so it's not the traditional waist area) but it was 34 1/2"
Thigh: 22"
Arm: 12"


There you have it!
My GOAL: to keep the tools away until Easter Sunday. To focus on healthy eating and working out because I love it, not because I am number crunching! I hope I don't gain 20 lbs! :/

On another note, I read this last night:


I love fitness magazine.... I was really interested in reading the story "Yes, You can! Run your first 5k, 10k, Half Marathon". I ended up finding a great HIIT workout and Cross Fit type workout in there too! SCORE! Check it out! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment