Thursday, February 28, 2013

Advocare and clean eating!

So, I decided to jump on the Advocare bandwagon, well kinda! Here is what I ordered:

Meal Replacement Shake
I got the Vanilla shake mix, so that I can add fruit in if I want to and just because most chocolate stuff like this tastes gross to me!

I also got:
Herbal Cleanse
I think my body could use this!

So, I am creating my own "challenge" so to speak and we will see how it goes. My plan is to do the cleanse first and then use the meal replacement shakes for the other 14 days, thus adding up to 24 days! I don't really want to spend the money on the 24 day challenge right now and I have some more research to do on the supplements and stuff that come with it, because I am a weirdo about that kinda thing. I will also make every effort to eat clean during this time.

The big question: When will I start? I am not sure yet. I have Spring Break coming up and as much as I want to do it during that time, I do not want to set myself up for failure. I know we are going to the rodeo and have some other things planned. SO, I am trying to come up with the best time that I can start so I can be successful.

ALSO- I have not weighed, measured, counted calories, or used my HRM in 16 days! I have 31 days to go until Easter when Lent is up and I can do those things. So, I may wait until then so I can have accurate measurements to share with you ladies and see if it REALLY works for me.

I am excited to try it. I think it can't hurt. I am one of those people that needs a "reason" to do it. If I spend the money, I am more likely to do something.

How many of you ladies are doing it? Have done it? Advice? What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment