Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 1 of 46



I couldn't resist! Sometimes, I think like that! LOL!

Day 1: I did not get up and weigh myself this morning. It was weird! I usually wake up, hit snooze, then really get out of bed...stumble to the bathroom and drag the scale out and get on it. That is usually followed by some choice words that I won't repeat here and then I decide I must eat, skinny or not. It was weird, but still nice to have a break from it all.

Food for today:
Breakfast: Multi-Grain Cheerios, almond milk, and light grapefruit juice
Morning snack: Low fat mozzarrella cheese stick
Lunch: Chicken dish leftovers that I made and posted about Monday, Carb Master Yogurt (Kroger), and an orange.
Dinner: not sure yet

Exercise today: When I get home I am going to do Insanity Cardio Abs and then I am going to try out the CrossFit workout I found in Fitness magazine. I can't wait. I will let you know how it goes. If I like it, I will add it to my rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment