Friday, February 15, 2013

Ok... I am over it!



I feel like this has been me for the past couple days! I don't know what it is... maybe it's the fact that I don't have my scale, measuring tape, HRM, calorie counter, anything to hold me accountable. Well, there's still 44 days to go on this challenge so I am going to have to throw that excuse away! I KNOW what I need to do, but for some reason I couldn't resist those crescent rolls at dinner the other night, candy from my kids at school, or several other things that I have eaten that are not in the "healthy" category. I think my body needed a break, but more importantly I needed to just eat and not stress, BUT now I am over it! I know what my body needs to keep doing well and it is not what I have been doing these past few days. Don't get me wrong, I haven't completely thrown the towel in and ate like a PIG, but every day there are a few choices that I could say I am not proud of and that are totally out of my norm. So, today I am back at it. I am trying to do well now that ALL the candy is gone. (except my Perfect Man, but he is too cute to eat! at least for now haha!) My legs are itching for a run this afternoon and Jillian is ready to kick my butt. Yep, that is how I am spending my Friday night- BIG deal, right? I like it! I have a 2.5 mile run scheduled on my calendar for my 10k training and I am going to get it done. Then, Sunday is a 3.5 mile run- my longest run yet! I am determined. I can't wait to sweat and I never would have said that a couple years ago. I was a fat girl! Now I am just a little chubby and trying to get to FIT! Here's a little progress pic for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment