Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter recap and Advocare day 1!

Yesterday was great... I spent the day with family and honestly, I ate WAY too much! Seriously! I could not get enough Reese's eggs. They are a HUGE weakness for me! On top of that I had BBQ, potato salad, and some banana pudding. My aunt's is the bomb.com and that stuff looked mangled once everyone dug in... So I was super bloated this morning, like 5 lbs heavier bloat! I am not even going to worry about that scale though. Today I started Day 1 of the cleanse. I am going to tell you right now, I'm going to do my best but cannot promise I'll be perfect.

Today's food:
Drank the fiber drink and it was capital D- disgusting!!! Seriously.... Ewwww!
Breakfast: oatmeal with berries
AM snack: almonds
Lunch: lentils and grapes
PM snack: apple and PB2
Dinner: salad with avocado and salsa, banana

I feel fine. I don't really feel much different. I eat pretty well anyways(most of the time!) and I already don't eat a lot of sugar (except on Easter apparently) and do almost no caffeine, so no headache here. I just want to eat cleaner and see how the cleanse would help me with getting to goal. I worked out and felt great, Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones and a 2 mile run. 9 days to go!

The ecard below is so my family! Lol gotta love them!
The other is just the truth :) it's all about a change not a diet!!



No comments:

Post a Comment