Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A typical day....

A typical day in my life!

Doing a little reading this morning! :)
6:00 a.m.- Alarm goes off and I crawl out of bed. Sometimes I hit snooze, but I try not to because then I feel rushed and I am NOT a morning person. I eat breakfast and get ready while browsing through facebook, blogger, veryjane, etc.

I am usually ready to go and heading out the door about 7 a.m.

I drive the whole BIG 7 miles to the school where I teach! I absolutely love my job and the people I work with! Is teaching easy? HECK NO! Could I see myself doing anything else, anywhere else? Nope. My kids make me happy :)

My kiddos eating their breakfast :)
We have a busy day in 2nd grade! There is A LOT to learn and kids learn more and more every year. It is nothing like what I remember from elementary. The bar has been raised VERY HIGH. We work hard all day. I dismiss my kids about 3:30 every day and I am out the door at 3:45 and headed home.

My new addiction- apples and PB2 nom nom
When I get home, I eat my snack (if I haven't gotten a chance to do it at work). I usually have an apple with PB2- it's my fav!!!! I usually go ahead and get my lunch together for the next day at this time so I don't have to worry about it. I usually prep lunches on Sunday, so they are already made. Then I change and get to work! I usually do some sort of exercise tape (Tae bo, Insanity, TurboFire, Jillian Michaels, etc.) Then, I will work either my arms, legs, or abs and then I hit the treadmill or the bike. Sometimes I do both. One thing I have noticed lately is that since I have been working on building more muscle, I have thinned out. :)
I did level 2 today.... ouch!

Busted out 3 miles and did arms too! whoop!
After workout, sweaty time... it's time for dinner. Then, shower, catch up on TV shows (DVR is my BFF!)while grading papers or doing something work related (most of the time) and then I am usually struggling to stay awake between 9 and 10 pm. I know, I am boring old lady. It's true! BUT I can't help it. Teaching+working out= tired -_-

That's basically my day. I don't sit still for very long from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed. (who in MLFC does?) It is tiring, but worth it and I sleep SO GOOD because of it! That's where I am headed RIGHT NOW! Night night!













No comments:

Post a Comment