Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Advocare day 3!

This post is going to be boring, sorry ladies! Had a super busy day, had to go to a funeral and then to get groceries... Just now headed home on the lovely ferry and tired! Anyways, to the important stuff:

Day 3:
Breakfast: fiber drink... Thank God I get a break from that the next couple days! If I haven't said it- it's gross! I had a meal replacement shake (vanilla) mixed with unsweetened almond milk, a banana and some PB2. It was so good! A little thick but def good!
AM snack: almonds, Lara bar
Lunch: lentils again and grapes.
PM snack: apple and PB2, I seriously love the stuff! I think the calorie count makes it even better!
Dinner: I warn you this was not the best... I ate out but I told you I probably wasn't going to be perfect 100% of the time, even on the cleanse... I had a Greek salad... Yep, Feta too! :/ it could have been worse!

I am human, I will mess up and the important thing to me is that I am eating way cleaner than I was a few months go and def a year ago! Baby steps people, lifestyle changes. I got some great stuff at the grocery store and I am excited about my eating lately. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment