Monday, April 15, 2013

Just another Manic Monday!

Good morning girls! Another Monday.... good news is I only have 38 more school days before this teacher is out for the summer :) I haven't been off in years, so it is definitely something I am looking forward to!

Weekend recap:
So, Friday I finished up the cleanse. You can read about that here . I will be doing the cleanse again this summer. It was worth it.

I worked out Monday- Friday last week, so I decided to take the weekend off. This is the first time I have taken the weekend off in a while. It was nice to be able to relax. Saturday I spent the day outside running errands and had a fabulous lunch at this Greek place in town. It is amazing!
Their salads really look like this! It was so good. Then, a friend of mine turned 40, so we had a birthday party for her complete with drinks, crawfish and sunshine. I enjoyed every minute of it and probably overindulged, but it was fun and I just ignored the scale this morning.

Yesterday, I spent the day at the beach. It was an absolutely perfect beach day! I promise to take more pics (I need to for this blog to make it more interesting, but I get so caught up I forget. I will be working on that!) We played horseshoes and then I washed my car in and out afterwards. I guess you can call that exercise! :)

Some NSV that I have noticed lately. My clothes are fitting looser, my rings fall off.

What's on the agenda this week? Healthy eating, better choices, and running more this week. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment