Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

I wasn't even sure that this blog would be still active or able to access. I started this blog YEARS ago. After getting married and just busy with life, I didn't write. I was wrapped up in wife life and a new house and eventually having a baby. There was no time for this. I am happy to be back and ready to restart this journey. The name "Fitness, Football, and a Fleur de Lis" is still fitting. I still have a love for fitness, I still love football (despite the NFL's major mistake recently which robbed my Saints of a Super Bowl appearance) and I still am a Texas girl with a Cajun twist. Things are a little different now. I am a wife of 4 years almost. I am a mom to a busy 2 year old boy and a little girl is on her way- due in April. I am not in the classroom anymore. I work in education, but as an instructional coach. I am just a working mom and wife who tries to do my best in all things- be a God loving Christian woman who loves my family and works hard. I still pay attention to my nutrition and exercise. I also have a side gig now with Ever Skincare which I absolutely love! A post to come soon on that whole journey! So, hello again to everyone out there! I hope that you will enjoy this journey with me. I will attach my facebook group below if you would like to join. You can also follow me @motivationwithmelissa2019 on Instagram. I have a contest going on right now! Check it out!

Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/352063388724474/

Coming up this week in the blog:
Routine
Ever Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment