Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday Favs!

Image result for Friday favorites

FRIDAY! Woo hoo! The weekend is ahead and even though it's cold and windy here in Southeast Texas, I am ready for a couple days to rest and relax. 
Today I am going to share with you a few of my favorite things- beauty wise, clothing wise, mom stuff, kid stuff..... just some things I LOVE!


Beauty:

Of course I sell Ever skincare and makeup so those are my favs! I did a whole blog post on that yesterday and here is my link, in case you missed it!
https://www.everskin.com/with/melissaanderson

Another product that I love is:
https://www.revelnail.com/
Revel nail allows you to do an at home dip powder manicure. It takes some time to get used to the process and get better at it, but overall it is easy and I love it! This was one of my favorite manicures with it. The color options are endless! Saves time and money instead of going to the salon. 



Clothing:

I am pregnant right now so clothing options are somewhat limited. I can still wear a lot of my non-maternity shirts, but pants are a no-go. When I am not pregnant some of my go-tos for clothing are Maurices, Jane, and Zulily. I love a great deal! I recently found a new website that I am really liking!
https://ddpboutiqueauctions.commentsold.com/store

Home
The prices are so affordable. They post new stuff all the time. it is cute and on trend! Check it out!

Current Shoe LOVE- Adidas Cloudfoam. SO COMFY for my pregnant feet. They slip on and tie. They come in cute colors. 

Mom stuff & Kid Stuff

This is a harder topic! There are so many things out there for moms, babies, and kids. I am recently reminded of that when I am preparing for baby #2. 
Here are several things that made my life much easier as a mom:

The Wonder Weeks

https://www.thewonderweeks.com/

You can get the APP for this. It is a life saver when it comes to having a baby. I could put in the baby's due date and then see what to expect when they go through a leap or growth spurt. It definitely kept me from feeling like I was crazy for thinking my baby was acting "different" for a few days or weeks.

Sheamoisture. Established 1912. ®
https://www.sheamoisture.com/products/mommy-baby-kids.html
This stuff is my fav! It smells SO good and you don't have to worry about harsh ingredients for you or baby!
You can sometimes find these products at Marshall's for cheaper and sometimes Target will carry them as well. I highly recommend these:
Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion - 8ozOlive & Marula Baby Lotion with Avocado Oil Deeply Moisturize Extra Dry SkinRaw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo

FOOD AND DRINK

Here are a few things I am really loving lately. I try to watch what I put in my body. I try to be cautious of sweets and too many carbs or processed foods.


Sparkling Ice Variety Pack Sparkling Water, 17 Oz., 12/Pack (TLK95092)
I love these drinks- cherry limeade is my fav. They are zero calories. I don't drink them every day, but when I need a break from water all day, every day this is my go to right now.


Image result for carbmaster krogerImage result for carbmaster kroger
Carb master products are sold at Kroger. I pick them up with my ClickList order. They are lower carb smoothies and yogurts. I haven't found a flavor I don't like yet. It gives me a little sweet something after lunch without loading up on sugars and calories. 


These are just a few of my favorite things...... what are some of your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment