Friday, February 22, 2019

Personal questions about me!

How do you hope you’ll change as a person in the future? I am always hoping to grow and change as a Christian, as a wife and mother, and in my career. I hope to be better than I was the day before. I also plan to be a little thinner after this baby! LOL!

What keeps you up at night? Currently, pregnancy insomnia. Otherwise, if something is going on that is really weighing on my mind, at times I can't sleep.

What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had? I need to push myself out of mu comfort zone in order to make the progress I want to see in life. I can't just sit back and let opportunities go by without at least making an effort to advance and be better.

What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done? Ha! I will never tell. No, seriously- I am too chicken for illegal stuff.

What lie do you tell most often? I would say I tell my son "in a minute" a lot and sometimes it's way longer or never. #momlife

What do you regret not doing? No regrets here! Life happens and you just have to enjoy the ride!

What gives your life meaning? Church. My family.

What do you most often look down on people for? What do you think other people look down on you for? I try not to judge. It's not my place. If I do, it's usually because someone is exercising NO COMMON SENSE!

What bridges do you not regret burning? Toxic friendships!

What are you most insecure about? My weight currently... I hate carrying the extra weight, but I know it's worth it!

How do you get in the way of your own success? I doubt my own ability at times. 

What’s one thing you did that you really wish you could go back and undo? Nothing! No regrets, remember? :) 

What are you afraid people see when they look at you? Like I said, some people think I am mean or intimidating. I really am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment