Thursday, February 28, 2019

Favorite recipes from Pinterest!



If you are a busy wife and mom like me, you are always looking for easy dinner recipes to help get some food on the table without spending hours in the kitchen. Today, I am sharing with you some of my favorite meals, most from Pinterest, that save me time and still put something good to eat on the table for my family. 


A cajun favorite and so easy! Casseroles are great for that!



BBQ Chicken Tostadas Recipe with title




Spicy Italian Crescent Ring





Some really easy things to throw together mid week are:

Meatball subs:
I buy the meatballs below and Hawaiin sub rolls, add some sauce and a little parmesan and they are delicious. Pair it with some veggies or salad and it's a meal!

Image result for kroger meatballsImage result for king's hawaiian mini sub rolls



Ribs in the crockpot:
Ribs of choice with honey and seasoning...cook on low all day! SO GOOD! Make some sides and it's a meal!

I made this last night without the Dorito's! It was good :) 


I make sweet and sour chicken using this and pair with rice and egg rolls

0005100021914

I buy the chicken and beef fajitas like this and put in crcokpot all day on low- so easy!

Texas Meat Packers Southwest Chicken Breast For Fajitas Perspective: Main

There's just a few of my easy weeknight meals. On Sundays and when I am off work, I will sometimes do it up a little better than that, but overall- I like to keep it simple. I have two boys to feed and they like the good stuff! Anytime I want to carb it down, I can for myself. I follow macros mostly so I can usually make any of this fit into my day. 

What are some of your go-to meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment