Thursday, February 7, 2019

My side gig

Image result for side gig quotes

I believe in this and can tell you that it's true. I haven't found one negative thing to having a side gig! Let me tell you a little about it.

The OB-GYN that took care of me during my first pregnancy introduced me to this product. She was nearly 50 at the time and did not look it! I remember being in labor and my mom and mother-in-law asking her about her skin routine. Priorities- haha! She said she sold and used Ever skincare and told us a little about it. I was curious, but amidst being a new mom and all I didn't really look into it until much later. When I started researching it, I was a little taken aback by the price. I thought- I can't afford that. I would browse the website and then put it off. I would do it again and again. Finally in early 2018, a teacher friend of mine, Katherine, had joined the team and I decided I was going to do it! I wanted healthier looking skin, I wanted products that I could use without worry nursing and being pregnant, I just wanted more. Up until this point, I had tried so many products. From Neutrogena and other store shelf brands to Rodan and Fields (PS- the VP for R&F just left them to join us! hmmmmm) and everything in between. I have a box in my closet of products I tried that did nothing for my skin. Some smelled awful, some burned, some felt sticky and gross. Enough was enough. I was going to try Ever. Upon researching, I decided that I would like to try selling it. What could 1 year of trying something hurt? I signed up and the rest is history. 

Image result for ever skincare

Does your skincare look this pretty sitting on your counter?

No photo description available.
We also have a whole makeup line from concealer to blush/eyeshadow palettes to longwear lipgloss, brushes, mascara that makes it look like you are wearing falsies and so much more! Best part about all that is it is a FAST morning routine! 

Here are some of the many reasons I LOVE Ever and I love my side gig:
We abide by European standards, which are far stricter than US standards for skincare and topical products.
Our products are botanically based. They have a NEVER EVER List

Image result for ever skincare never ever list

The products work! They give you real results! 
Here are some of my personal results:
Image may contain: 2 people, selfie and closeup
That was just a month in! I need to take some new pics as I am approaching almost a YEAR with Ever.
I have earned extra income for my family with Ever. This past year, I earned $3,000. Not much at all, but it made a difference to us. It paid for my skincare, paid for a vacation, paid for things that broke unexpectedly around the house. 
Overall, my experience with Ever has been amazing! As far as the price- my initial concern- it's no longer a concern. the products do last a while, so I would say on average I spend about $50 a month with skincare products and makeup. For some people that is one meal out or one week of Starbucks. My skin is more important to me. I want to make sure I am taking care of myself. SELF CARE is so important. I also want to know that the products that I am putting on my skin are good for me, because they enter your bloodstream within 10 seconds- did you know that? 

I encourage everyone to do research. Look at the products on your counter and see what is in them. Are they giving you the results that you want and need? We have products for every skin type and every skin concern. I am going to link our product catalog below. Check it out! I will also put the link to my personal Ever page. If you have any questions about a routine or about starting a side gig please contact me at msenseney05@aol.com


Catalog: https://issuu.com/everskin/docs/ever_product_guide?e=15378534/11207162 

My webpage: 
www.everskin.com/with/melissaanderson


No comments:

Post a Comment