Friday, August 30, 2013

Sunshine Award and update!

Melissa over at My Life as a Folz nominated me for the Sunshine Award :) Thanks!

Questions she asked:1. What is your favorite "skinny" recipe? I recently made turkey chili and I love love love it! Lean ground turkey, organic stewed tomatoes, spinach, tomato sauce, and I put it over shiritaki tofu noodles... yum!

2. What is your favorite exercise? I love the way I feel after I run. Getting myself to do it is hard,  but once I do I feel awesome!

3. Where did you meet your spouse/significant other? Don't have one, currently taking applications :)

4. Do you have pets? If so what kinds? No pets, I feel like I am never home and it wouldn't be fair :(

5. What advice would you give to someone running their first half marathon? Ha! The furthest I have ever gotten is a 10k... and I really didn't like it, to be honest. I am much better with shorter distances. BUT I guess my advice would be you can do anything! and I mean ANYTHING! Just say you are going to DO IT!

6. Weight lifting or cardio? Cardio

7. Whats your favorite cardio? Insanity kicks my butt!

8. Whats your favorite TV show right now? there are lots- I love Duck Dynasty but one that I cannot miss is Scandal.. so ready for it to be back on!

9. How many times a week do you workout? I aim for 5-6

10. Do you have cheat meals? If so, whats your favorite? I have been cheating too much lately and the scale is showing :( but I guess my fav cheat is Mexican food- chips, queso, enchiladas, beans, rice...yummy!


Sorry I have been MIA... it has been a very busy week back to work. Teaching is so exhausting!
 
I have been doing GREAT with my diet and have worked out every day. I have not been eating or eating minimal carbs. AND the scale IS NOT moving. I am wondering what to do because I am getting frustrated. Maybe it just takes time. I am going to try and make it through the weekend with this plan and then if the scale doesn't change by next week, I will have to reassess. Maybe my body is starving? Even though I don't feel hungry? Any advice?

1 comment: