Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday and Sunday

It's officially been a week since I really buckled down and decided to move forward instead of continuing to go back again and again. I've been making better choices with eating and sticking to my workouts.

Saturday-
Workout:
5 mile bike
2.82 running/walking on treadmill
Arm workout

Food:
Breakfast:
Oatmeal with a spoon of almond butter and some raisins
Lunch: kinda had a variety of snacks-- banana, Luna bar, 100 calorie wholly guac with sweet peppers as chips, grapes 
Snack: small salad and almonds
Dinner: we went out to eat and I ordered fish tacos and didn't eat the tortillas. I had a few sweet potato fries and a couple margaritas so it wasn't perfect but  I never said I would be :)

Sunday:
This was my last day before officially returning to work so I took an off day. I needed to relax, chill out, and just enjoy my couch for a day. I rarely do this at all!

Breakfast: didn't eat Til after 11, so more like brunch. Again, my friends and I went out to eat. I ordered a mexican omelet. I took the cheese off, ate a little beans, and a side of oatmeal. I didn't touch the hash browns or the chips and salsa they brought. That is HUGE for me! It doesn't even bother me which is a BIG change. Baby steps people, I am getting there!

Snacks: apples with cinnamon, Luna bar, and a couple almonds.
 
Dinner:
Steak, salad, grapes for dessert

I am back to work tomorrow. This will be a hard week because we will be eating out quite a bit so I have to try and watch it. I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment