Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to work...

It is that time again....


Yep, here we go again! I am no "officially" back to work until Monday, but as any of you teachers out there know, you need time to put your room back together. It takes more than a day and I went up Tuesday for 1/2 a day and then yesterday again for the whole day. I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished and feel ready, well as ready as any teacher who LOVES summer can be.... the waking up part is going to SUCK big time because I have been sleeping til 9...10....11 sometimes... I know, smh!

So, I got busy yesterday and forgot to post about my day.

Workout:
Went old school and did Tae Bo Cardio Shred, still makes me sweat! whew! 45 minutes long.
Did my "running for weight loss" app and ran/walked 2.8 miles on the treadmill.
Stationary bike for 5 miles.
Arm workout with weights.

Food:
Breakfast:Oatmeal with raisins
Snack: Almonds and raisins
Lunch: Grilled shrimp and mixed veggies
Snack: Luna bar (I am getting rid of them and replacing with lara bars)
Dinner: my mom mad this bean and meat mix- no bread, sugar or dairy so I ate it... beans are not recommended on The Whole 30, but guess what? Who cares? It wasn't a loaf of bread so I am glad.
Protein shake before bed.

The scale is steadily moving down. Started at 174.8 on Monday morning and down to 169.2 this morning, so over 5 lbs... some of which is water weight from the weekend.

Today is a test- I am going shopping to finish getting things for work, going out to eat possibly twice, and going to the grocery store.

Some of the things on my list today:
LOTS of fruits and veggies

Chicken, fish, and turkey
Oatmeal
Almond Butter
and so much more!!!

Gotta get stuff together for my healthy meals. Have a great day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment