Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tired Tuesday

Let me start off by saying that this morning as soon as I woke up I felt IT and by IT I mean pain! Yesterday's workout kicked my butt! I couldn't sit on toilet without pain, walking up stairs hurt, you know the drill... Means its working! Oh yea!

Today's workout: 
Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack
1.88 miles on treadmill, increased incline in 2-3 min spurts from .5 to 3.0 and back again.
3.0 miles on stationary bike
Leg weight workout
Plus I worked in my class for nearly 4 hours today setting it up and you teachers know that's lifting, up and down on a chair, and all that jazz.

Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with pico and mushrooms, 2 slices low sodium bacon

Snack:
I snacked on grapes and almonds while working in my room

Lunch:
Salad with olives, tomato, and artichoke, vinegarette dressing, Luna bar (I know I shouldn't but I am going to be buying more larabars soon because they have nothing but natural ingredients in them.. I wanted something sweet, coulda been worse) 

Dinner: my mom cooked my brothers Fav: stuffed manicotti ... I didn't eat it!!! Score for me! I had a sweet potato with a little of the meat sauce she made on it and a big salad, grapes for dessert. 

Now I'm finishing the day with this: 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment