Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bye bye April........hello May!

April was an ok month for me.. not great. I worked out every day but 8. I only ran 30 miles this month though, so I am not happy with that at all. It is going to be a challenge to do better this month, because I have a lot going on. This big festival in my hometown, my birthday, trip to a music festival, it's going to be busy! I can't use those things as excuses though. I need to remember what my goals are! So here's the dealio:

This morning I weighed in at 164. OH NO! Creeping back up and I am ready to get back down, down, down!

I am going to try to eat as clean as possible.

I am going to try for more miles this month. My high is in the 40s. I would be excited to hit 50 miles.

I am definitely going to be exercising moderation (if at all) when it comes to drinking.

I have about 74 more days until my Cozumel trip- that is motivation!

I am currently doing the squat challenge and rotating between Ab, Arms, and other leg workouts. I still do Jillian, Insanity, and TurboFire.

I do not want to continue to start over again and I feel like May is going to be my month! I turn 30. What better way to start a new chapter in life? A healthy chapter that will last for good this time!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment