Thursday, May 30, 2013

Crazy time of year...

I haven't been the best at blogging lately. Honestly, I haven't been the best at eating either and my workouts have been just ok, in my eyes. I am exhausted. It is the end of the school year and I have about a week until I am out for summer vacation. My days are spent trying to keep my kids at school entertained and on task. They have summeritis, just like me :) By the end of the day, I am so tired. On top of that, my brother had surgery yesterday on his hand which was a small stress added to the mix. I have to almost force myself to workout daily instead of taking a nap. That is pretty unusual for me. I am one of those that usually just DOES IT! I find myself yawning more. I stress eat. I am not proud of it, but it's life. I know myself. This happens every year. I am burnt out and ready for a break. I need to sleep late. I need to sit more, instead of standing all day long. The key is to NOT GIVE UP! Life happens. There are good times, bad, tired days, days when you feel like a million bucks, great workouts, ok workouts, and bad workouts. Life is not perfect. I have faith that I will get back on track soon and get these last few pounds off! So, if you are feeling stressed or tired, KEEP GOING! Don't give up! I'm not!

1 comment:

  1. that's all you can do, is not give up!! you got this! :)

    ReplyDelete