Monday, February 13, 2012

A weekend in NOLA!

Well,I can officially say this weekend was a BUST! It was worth everything I put in my mouth though! LOL! I have come to understand that there will be times in my life when I will chunk the diet out the window for a few days and eat and drink what I want. We are human and sometimes we have to live FREE a little. I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed a WHOPPIN 172.. yep, that is 5 more lbs than before I left. I have to say that some is water weight (from the alcohol I drank on Bourbon Street) and it will go away within a few days. Some of it will not go away that easily though (that will be the fried oysters and chips and everything else I had to eat). I am ok with that and I ready, SO READY, to get out there and jog today. I am ready to get back on track and stay focused on my goal. :) No reason to beat myself up. I had a great time and I think we all deserves those "Free weekends".

No comments:

Post a Comment