Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think I need to throw away my scale! LOL!


I am trying not to stress too much about the number that I see on the scale these days. It's a hard thing to do! I have heard so many people say muscle weighs more than fat, track your inches (which I fully plan on measuring again when I go home tonight). I think sometimes that is true. My body seems to be changing , but the number doesn't change much. I feel that my stomach is shrinking, my legs getting more muscular and thinner, and pants are fitting looser in certain spots. I even had to go to the last rung on my bra this morning, which I never used to do. I have to have faith that all my hard work is paying off! One day the scale might say what I want it to, but it might not. I have to be happy with what I see in the mirror! :)
Measurements as of January 17:
Hips: 38
Waist: 37
Thighs: 23
Arms:13

We will see tonight if this has changed!

What's on the menu today:

Breakfast: I had oatmeal (love it, but I have viewed carbs as the enemy for so long that sometimes it's hard to eat carbs! but it was good!)
Lunch: Turkey burger patty, salad, light mozzarella string cheese, and carb master yogurt
Dinner: Ribs, salad, green beans

 
I am trying to make healthier choices, but also incorporate more carbs into my diet! I feel like I need them, because I run and my body needs that or it goes into starvation mode. It's all about moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment