Friday, February 17, 2012

Working hard!


I know, it's not the prettiest thing! LOL! I have seen this quote a million time: "If you still look pretty after your workout, then you didn't workout hard enough!" If you don't believe that, just look at the picture above. That was me yesterday after 30 minutes on the treadmill, jogging week 4. That is 3 minute and 5 minute runs. I was SWEATY! :) But I love the way I feel after I jog. I am really hoping for nice weather this weekend so I can get outside, but they keep saying RAIN (BOOOOO!) so guess on the treadmill I will be.

So, I decided to just do healthy eating instead of a strict diet. I did eat bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning though. I find that they keep me fuller longer than that cereal I ate yesterday. I am also taking a salad today. I think I will go back and forth and some days still have little/no carbs until I reach my goal weight. BUT, there will be days when I do have carbs. I am trying to be realistic with my goals and I know that going the rest of my life without carbs is, in fact, IMPOSSIBLE. Fingers crossed I do good on my diet and exercise plan this weekend! I believe I can!


P.S. this is what the scale said this morning! 4 lbs down since Monday (including water weight) and 7 lbs lost total :) yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment