Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Why me and the scale are breaking up again....

 
I have been weighing myself too much lately. Really, it's not good for me. I haven't liked what I see and don't really understand it. I haven't eaten horrible lately or drank much AT ALL. I am out of routine now that I am out of school so my body isn't getting the 6 am breakfast, 9:30 snack, 11:30 lunch, 3:30 snack and 6:30 dinner it is used to. I am also working out harder. My workouts are more like 2 hours now instead of 1 and I have been busting butt! I even picked grilled chicken and veggies at lunch yesterday instead of the salad with fried chicken strips and CHEESE that I really wanted. So, when I got on the scale this morning and I saw that number- I said "Oh hell nah!" and I put it up. I know myself. I will stress myself to death over that stupid number. So, I am putting it away and I don't know when I will bring it back out. I don't want to have a stressful summer. I don't want to worry about that number. I feel good. My clothes fit great, I wear my bikini with a little more confidence, I am a work in progress and no number is going to ruin that for me. So, good bye scale- I will NOT miss you.... now off to workout :)
 
Have a great day ladies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment