Monday, June 24, 2013

Been gone too long...

I have been MIA for a while now....Been busy with summer... when you are off, it is hard to stay in routine. I am ok with it, trust me... I need the break, but it worries me also! Summer means more time doing fun things, more money spent, less time worrying about being on a schedule with food, etc.

So, my first adventure for the summer was a week vacation to Tennessee with the family. We had a lot of fun! We went to Nashville and Pigeon Forge. We went to the Grand Ole Opry, downtown Nashville to shop and listen to music, saw some shows in Pigeon Forge, and drank and ate WAY TOO MUCH. I did my best to share meals with my mom and make better choices, but I am not going to lie- I drank and some pieces of blackberry cobbler were eaten! I enjoyed myself though and when I got home I hadn't gained a pound! I was shocked, but I guess all the walking we did helped with it all.

I have still been getting in as many workouts as I can. I still try to make good choices, but I have really come to the conclusion that I love myself and that means ALL of me! I am happy with the way I look. I am happy to be a size 8. I feel good when I look in the mirror. I have also come to accept that I will never be the girl with skinny legs and the gap, I probably won't have a six pack stomach, or be a size 0, but I am ok with that! As long as I am doing my best to be healthy, working out and making good choices, I am happy! I am not going to beat myself up anymore for enjoying life and occasionally gaining a pound or 2. It has taken me a long time to get here and really feel good, so I am going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment