Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lately....

Lately....

My eating hasn't been that great... not horrible, but not GREAT either!
I haven't had the energy to work out like I want.
I have been so tired.
My mind has been on other things like school ending, summer coming, planning for vacations, things I have to fix at my house, etc.....
I have had obligations that have caused me not to have make time to workout.
I have been stuck back at 163 AGAIN!

All in all, I have been in a slump. It's no one's fault but my own. I am the only one who can control what I eat and what I do. The good part is I KNOW that and I KNOW what I HAVE to do to get it done. I CAN do it. I am so looking forward to being out of school and having more time to dedicate to workouts, cooking and eating meals that I love and are good for me, and just being able to NOT be stressed out for a while. Teaching is stressful! (and rewarding all at the same time).

So, I made my calendar for June. I have stuck to it so far. I was realistic with it also. I am going on a week long family vacation with the parents and my brother. I know I will not make time to workout, so my eating will have to be pretty good, but not perfect. I know I will splurge a little.

Goals for June:

Get in 2 hour workouts every day that I am home and not on vacation.
Run more- the past few months my running has not been good.
If I don't lose, I at least want to maintain my current weight after vacation. I don't want to gain 10 lbs on vacation!
Enjoy my summer off and not STRESS but stay healthy!

Motivational FitnessFitness Mantras Pfit Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment