Monday, March 18, 2019

SPRING BREAK!

I'm baaaaaack! I knew I wouldn't get the chance to blog much over Spring Break and I sure didn't get to once. It was a very busy break. 


Lent Challenge
I am still reading my Bible passages daily as part of what I am adding in to my Lent time. I also continue to read my first5 passages daily as well. I really love daily devotional time and feel very connected to God.

I am also still on my social media detox. I don't use Facebook or Instagram right now. Some things I have done in place of wasting that time: cooked, spent more time with Landry, gone outside more, worked out, read a book over the break, spent time with my husband, watched several movies.....just had more time where I am not distracted by other people's lives and I actually get to live mine. I honestly don't miss it. It isn't as hard as I thought. I know I won't completely stay off of it forever, but I do know my time with it will change drastically after the Lent season is over. I am still determining what that will look like, but I will be talking about it soon.


A couple of topics that I will be writing about this week:



  • The book I read and movies I watched over spring break
  • Time with Landry before baby #2 comes
  • Nursery for Lydia
  • Baby favorites

My side gig has a great deal going on right now if any of you readers are interested! 

This deal is only good until the end of the month- order a regimen and you will get the complexion quickie ($115 set) FREE! I love it all. 
www.everskin.com/with/melissaanderson
Feel free to email me with questions! 


OHHHHH I almost forgot! The husband and I celebrated 4 years of marriage this week! We went to the Houston Rodeo and saw Kings of Leon. It was a great time. Funny thing, we forgot it was our actual anniversary a few days later- LOL! I guess you can say that we are in a "busy" season of life. We are blessed with a great marriage and truly feel we are married to our best friend. We don't do gifts or anything. Instead we try to share time and experiences with each other around that time. What do you and your spouse do for anniversaries?


I look forward to a great week of blogging! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment