Monday, March 19, 2012

Well...

I love this quote: "If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got!"
This is SO TRUE! I am learning it is true with weight loss. I have talked before about how hard it is for me, especially on the weekends. I work all week to gain it all back on the weekend with drinks and bad food. I am so tired of it! I think it is time to start saying no and making some real changes. I need to lay off the alcohol and bad food until I get where I want to be. It's a big change for me, BIG, but I think I can do it! :) I hope and pray I can. It's nice to have a cocktail after a long week, but it's not nice what it does to your weight loss and metabolism. It's not nice to see the scale go up again. I am making a commitment to myself to make changes and lose weight!!! FOR GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment