Thursday, March 29, 2012

The struggle continues!

I can officially say that this week has not been a good running week for me! Monday I struggled with outside running. Tuesday I decided to hit the treadmill again and busted out 2.25 miles before stopping. Yesterday I was so exhausted (had a field trip- I am a teacher so that = exhaustion) so I could only do about 1.6 miles before I collapsed on the couch. I was in bed at 8:00 if that tells you anything! Today I am JUST going to run. I usually do 30 minutes of some kind of circuit training, usually a Jillian Michaels tape. Today I am going to leave that alone for the day and focus only on running. I am hoping, praying, shooting for 3 miles solid! I will let you know how that goes. In good news, I did weigh in at 164 this morning. Not a BIG difference, but hey it is something and I am happy. :) Gotta keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment