Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some days are better than others!

Well, yesterday's run was horrible. I have been struggling with the last few runs. I have been running outside again, since the weather has been beautiful!!! LOVE IT! (the weather that is... my runs, not so much!) It's harder than I remember. I instantly get thirsty and my lips are dry, I huff and puff down the road, my leg muscles feel as though they are going to give out. The whole thing sucks! Saturday I was able to keep going, even though I really wanted to stop. I made my 3 miles, barely. Yesterday, I couldn't do it! (I hate saying that). I stop about 1.5 miles and went home to the treadmill. It upsets me, because if I ever want to run a 5K, which are outside, then I have to practice running in those conditions. I just feel so much more comfortable on the treadmill and I feel that I can talk myself into a longer, better run. Like I said, some days are better than others. All I can hope for is today will be better. Seeing this sunrise out of the back porch of my school today helped me believe that today will be better! :)




What's on the menu for today?
Breakfast: The green monster- I have talked about this before! Two pieces of lower sodium bacon.
Lunch: Salad with shrimp and a carb master yogurt (love the carrot cake flavor!)
Dinner: Not sure yet!
Snacks: Fiber one brownie (so delicous) and probably a spoon of peanut butter before my run!

No comments:

Post a Comment