Monday, March 26, 2012

First successful weekend!

Some people may not call the weekend I had a success, but I AM! I did not gain any weight at all. I didn't lose any either, but I didn't GAIN any! That is what I keep repeating in my mind! It is a start. I even enjoyed myself a little and had a few drinks and some crawfish and my favorite- Mexican food. I just made better choices with my portions, did not overdue it all, and worked out hard Saturday. I jogged for 3 miles. I wanted to stop after 4 laps, which is about 2.4 miles, but I decided to push myself. I can do this and I will. It is all about willpower and wanting to reach your goals. I am still at 165.. which is 10 lbs down from where I was when I started this journey. I have at least 10 more to go. Then I will think about it and see if I want to lose more. Let the week begin. I can't wait to jog this afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment