Monday, December 30, 2013

The good and the bad.....so far!

The first week with my fitness coach went GREAT! I was working then and I was able to stay on schedule and on track all week. The 2nd week was Christmas and we were going out of town, so that was a little more difficult. So, here goes:

The GOOD:
I have lost 5 1/2 inches off my bust, thighs, hips, and waist since starting just 2 short weeks ago. I measured on Tuesday, so who knows? I probably lost more by now. I will measure again this week.
I feel better. The foods I eat give me TONS of energy and I feel energized ALMOST all the time. Christmas day when I ate off plan, I was so freakin tired. So, I know the food is helping me feel lots better.
I get to eat 5 times a day.
Coffee is my new BFF and MY BFF bought me a Keuirg for Christmas so yay! I am allowed to have it with a splash of almond milk and this new stuff I found- I will share below :)
My workouts are not nearly as long, but are intense and I love that!

The BAD:
I eat the SAME things every day. Yep, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are ALL the same every day and it can get old.

The scale has been somewhat of a biatch! I lost 5 lbs, gained a few back after Christmas, but I am seeing the scale go back down again and I am hoping this week I will see the 150s, something I haven't seen in FOREVER!
It's not always easy being the one to go out and order healthy, stick to no alcohol, no cheese, no bread.... while everyone else indulges.
I can't eat out anymore right now. My coach told me that could have been the cause of some of my weight gain. It was the holidays and we ate out several times while out with family, running errands, etc. Restaurants can put anything (butter, seasonings, etc) on your food and she said for NOW while I am trying to gain some momentum with this whole plan to stay home, prep food, bring it with me, whatever I need to do to make it happen. I love eating out but this week I am focusing on NOT doing that. I have goals, people!

Here are some of the things I have found to help me along the way:

I can take this stuff with me to sweeten things if I need to. Stevia is approved by my coach and not as tough on your body as artificial sweeteners like sweet n low.


This stuff is amazing! I can put it in my coffee or on food if you need to. It is approved and comes in a variety of flavors. I found the vanilla at my local Krogers, but I am sure if you live close to a healthy grocery store (Whole Foods or something like that) they probably have tons!





This stuff is calorie free, sugar free, gluten free, etc. It is approved and although some of it is not THAT great (Don't try the peanut butter-YUCKY), the salad dressings are pretty good and approved for my plan. My fav so far is the Thousand Island. :) I'll eat almost anything to help me reach my goal! Again, I found at Krogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment