Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bender Fitness

I don't know if you guys have checked out Melissa Bender at Bender fitness, but you SHOULD! I mentioned her in my last post and since then I have decided to take it further. I am somewhat tired of trying to decide between Insanity, TurboFire, Jillian, etc. I think I need a break from those videos. So, the month of December is it! Here is my plan:

December 1- I did http://www.benderfitness.com/2013/11/burpee-burn-weekend-workout-challenge.html and then I ran 3.3 miles on the treadmill in intervals and a back and shoulder workout with weights.

December 2- I did http://www.benderfitness.com/2013/12/challenge-day-1-15-minute-hiit-core-fat.html  and http://www.benderfitness.com/2012/03/12-minute-ab-fat-burn-fitness-bender.html then did 2.5 miles on the bike and a leg workout with weights.

I plan to continue to follow her 30 day challenge and do as many of the workouts as possible. I am still going to get in some weight work every day and alternate the bike and running as well. Most of her workouts are quick-- 10-20 minutes.I love that she changes everything up and you don't get bored with it. The workouts burn too! I am always a hot, sweaty mess when I am done and they definitely BURN. Everything is at home, you can do it with body weight or weights. Some workouts do not require them. She has everything grouped by body area. It's really awesome! I think this is going to be a great change for this time of the year for me. I am excited to see the results.

Starting with the New Year, I am planning to follow her 3 month plan for bikini competition. Am I doing a bikini competition- HECK NO! But I figure I will commit to the 3 month plan and see what happens. I will also be attempting to do WAY BETTER with my diet during those 3 months as well.

So, go check it out if you haven't! www.benderfitness.com You won't regret it! :)

P.S. As I start lifting weights, I think I need to learn to let the number on the scale go! It is really starting to make me mad and I can't go by that anymore, because I hope I am gaining muscle (I know I am just by looking) and I am not going to let that number control me! NOOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. that's quite a workout routine! good for you! I started T25 yesterday - so the next 10 weeks will be interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete