Saturday, December 21, 2013

Update- week 1!

I was planning on starting my journey with Wendy from www.cyberbodyshop.com after the holiday on New Year's day, but she convinced me to start sooner. She said I "would thank her later". I am glad I listened! I don't know how much weight I usually gain over the holidays, but I would bet somewhere between 5-10 lbs. So, I started on Monday. I sent her pictures to start and weighed in. I was 167.4 and not happy, but not completly devestated by it either. I have been between 165-170 for so LONG! I am not going to lie. I was scared. I didn't know what she was going to tell me to do or eat. She sent me my plan and I was really surprised. It didn't seem too hard and I was eager and ready to start! I wanted this time to be it!


This week:
  • I ate a diet that consists of protein, complex carbs, and vegetables. I eat 5 times a day.
  • I gave up my obsession with protein bars and shakes.
  • I haven't ran once this week.
  • I have done fasted cardio 5 times a week at 5 am! HIIT is where it's at!
  • I have had shorter, but more intense workouts. I even looked at one workout and told Wendy- I think I can do more...hahaha after 3 rounds of what she told me, I was DONE. Somehow the combination she puts together BURNS and works SO MUCH better than anything I have ever done,.
  • I have lifted weights 4 days- a few high intensity days and some low intensity ones.
  • I drank a gallon of water a day.
  • I ordered supplements and just got them today- can't wait to see my results. Did a lot of research and I trust Wendy.
  • I went to happy hour and drank WATER and ordered a salad.
  • I got on the scale this morning and I am 4 lbs done! ALREADY! That's a number I haven't seen in a long time.
  • I feel more energized, sleep better, and feel like I am doing my body a world of good!

I cannot tell you how long I have struggled and researched to find a combination that would work for me. It has been hard. I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. Sometimes we need a professional opinion. Sometimes we need someone who has experience and has been there. I am not viewing this as a diet, but a lifestyle change. I have reached that point. I want to be in the best shape of my life, I want to exercise, eat healthy foods, and feel good.

Are you tired of struggling? I was! Look around...find a trainer, nutritionist, someone to help. You won't regret it! I sure am not! There are lots of options out there. Can't afford cyberbodyshop? Try www.ericanicolefitness.com  or look at your gym where you live. Do a quick internet search. Make the change. Don't spin your wheels like I did for FAR TOO LONG! :) Have a great weekend ladies!

1 comment: