- I ate a diet that consists of protein, complex carbs, and vegetables. I eat 5 times a day.
- I gave up my obsession with protein bars and shakes.
- I haven't ran once this week.
- I have done fasted cardio 5 times a week at 5 am! HIIT is where it's at!
- I have had shorter, but more intense workouts. I even looked at one workout and told Wendy- I think I can do more...hahaha after 3 rounds of what she told me, I was DONE. Somehow the combination she puts together BURNS and works SO MUCH better than anything I have ever done,.
- I have lifted weights 4 days- a few high intensity days and some low intensity ones.
- I drank a gallon of water a day.
- I ordered supplements and just got them today- can't wait to see my results. Did a lot of research and I trust Wendy.
- I went to happy hour and drank WATER and ordered a salad.
- I got on the scale this morning and I am 4 lbs done! ALREADY! That's a number I haven't seen in a long time.
- I feel more energized, sleep better, and feel like I am doing my body a world of good!
I cannot tell you how long I have struggled and researched to find a combination that would work for me. It has been hard. I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. Sometimes we need a professional opinion. Sometimes we need someone who has experience and has been there. I am not viewing this as a diet, but a lifestyle change. I have reached that point. I want to be in the best shape of my life, I want to exercise, eat healthy foods, and feel good.
Are you tired of struggling? I was! Look around...find a trainer, nutritionist, someone to help. You won't regret it! I sure am not! There are lots of options out there. Can't afford cyberbodyshop? Try www.ericanicolefitness.com or look at your gym where you live. Do a quick internet search. Make the change. Don't spin your wheels like I did for FAR TOO LONG! :) Have a great weekend ladies!