Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slowly getting there... again

Saturday I felt bad....sick, allergies, sneezing, blowing nose, blah blah blah! Sunday I felt a little better and decided to go for a 30 minute workout and walk (not run like I really wanted to!) on the treadmill. I did put in 2 miles, which I felt was good for being sick. Yesterday was a little better and I did another 30 minute circuit workout and then jogged 2 miles on the treadmill. I was a little slower at times, but I got it done. Today was even better and I did the same and my jog was better. It is a small setback, but I will be back up to 3 miles again. If tomorrow I feel almost 100% again, I am going for it. My goal is to jog 3 miles regularly. At least, that is  my goal for now. I want to be able to jog more miles and faster. I will get there, slowly but surely. I have been weighing in at 163 all week and am hoping to see the scale go down more this weekend. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (the 150s) and I want to get there SO BAD! I have lost 12 pounds so far and it has not been easy, but the next 13 to get to my goal weight will be just as hard, but SO worth it! There will be setbacks, there will be things that happen, but just KEEP GOING!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment