Thursday, April 19, 2012

Running RUT!

This week I have been in a huge running rut! I used to be able to knock out 2 miles without even thinking about it, and even 3 miles some days with hardly any extra effort. This week, not so much! It has been a real struggle to run 2 miles. I now run only on the treadmill. Texas weather is so unpredictable, some days it pours and some days it is SO HOT! The treadmill has become my new friend. When I say I have been struggling, I mean huffing and puffing, stopping to take a breath, and hating almost every moment. I am not sure exactly what is going on, but I am determined to get myself out of this rut. SOON, I hope! Running has been a big part of my weight loss, so I want to continue it. I am weighing in at 162 these days. Can you see light at the end of the tunnel? I can! There will be pictures and much jumping up and down on the day I see 159. that will be something I haven't see in almost 2 years. Today's mission- run 2 miles and suck it up and do it RIGHT!

What's on the menu today?

Breakfast: The Big Green Monster (I have blogged about this before) SO GOOD Recently I exchanged the milk for Sprite Zero (I know, not the healthiest choice, but it is 0 calories and when you are watching every calorie, it helps)
2 slices of Cinnamon Swirl bread

Lunch:
Cut Green Beans
Carb Balance Tortilla with Heart Smart prego sauce, low fat shredded mozzarella, and turkey pepperoni. (This is my version of a little pizza, kinda healthy way)
CarbSmart yogurt (found at Kroger, amazing and only 4 g carbs!) 

Dinner:
Easy dinner tonight, making chili dogs- I will somehow cut calories here with whole what buns or no bun at all and of course put a salad with it!


Have a great Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment