Friday, April 13, 2012

Where have I been hiding??!

I guess I decided to take a break from this whole blogging thing... or my brain did! I kinda forgot about it, or pushed it to the back burner for a little while. I have been busy with Easter, family, work, everything. No excuses though! I have still been busy working out. My scale has not moved much at all. I weighed in at 162 this morning, so one pound in the 10 days since my last blog. I am perfectly fine with that though, considering I had a cheeseburger, drinks, and an amazing Easter feast in those 10 days!!!! :) Sometimes you have to take a break. You cannot be HEALTHY 100% of the time, you will not eat right 100% of the time, and some days you will miss a workout. It is ok, because every healthy choice you make, every step in the right direction is a good one! I did not run last weekend because I had a pain in my leg. I didn't want to push it. So I took three days off. I did workout all days though- circuit training. I finally ran again on Tuesday and it was ok, not the best run I have ever had. I took Thursday and Friday off. Tomorrow I fully plan to run and workout and get back in the mode of losing again. I know I can do it, I am excited to do it!

P.S. I did measure myself a while back- the scale is not the only way to tell!

Waist-35 (down 3 inches)
Hips- 37 (down 0, but I really have no hips anyways)
Thighs- 22 (down 1 inch) I will always have thunder thighs!
Arms- 12 (down 1 inch)

I am happy with it all :)

Like it says- You'll get there, just keep going! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment