Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm back!!!!

It has been too long! This summer has been crazy busy! I have gone on several trips. I took a family trip to Tennessee, went to Cozumel with the girls, and spent several days at L'auberge over this summer. On top of that, I have tried to get things done - visiting friends I don't get to see, deep cleaning my house, and running errands that I needed to get done. Summer has flown by and I am sad about it, but at the same time I crave the structure of being on a schedule and back to work. If that makes sense? I think Mexico and the week after that have been the hardest for me. My workouts have not been great or non-existent. I have not ate that great. I still try my best, but I know the scale will show it. Tomorrow I am starting the Advocare cleanse and using that as a kick start for getting back on track. While on the cleanse I plan to eat as clean as possible, no alcohol, and workout every day that I can. Tomorrow I will post before pics and my weight/measurements. I will probably be embarrassed about it all, because I am more than likely back to where I was a while back. It makes me upset and disappointed in myself. I spent another summer where I didn't want to be. It is a struggle for me. It's hard and I am not perfect.

Here are some pics from vacation:

View from our hotel balcony

Yummy pineapple drinks :)

Parasailing--- I was terrified!!!!!
 
So, here's to tomorrow and starting the cleanse. Here is to success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment