Sunday, October 20, 2013

Update!! It's been too long!





I can't believe it has been so long since I have had the chance to sit down and blog! Time is flying this year! I have been super busy with work. It is very stressful this year, but it's ok because I am going to make it! :) (I hope!)

I have also been very busy with a new venture. One of my very good friends and I are starting an online clothing boutique. We are going to begin with a facebook boutique and work our way up to hopefully a website and maybe even one day a store? A girl can dream! We are so excited and think it will be really fun and we can't wait to get going. We are still in the planning phases, but our first order goes in very soon. You can find our page at


 
Go check it out, pretty please! :)
 
 
Fitness updates:
I am still alternating weight training/DVDs with running. I have added more weight and I am already seeing my body changing. I don't worry about the number on the scale nearly as much as I used to and honestly, I am too busy to care. I know my body is changing, I am stronger. Weights that I could barely pick up are a breeze to me now. I incorporate circuit training and keep upping the weights and I think it is paying off. Yesterday, I also hopped on my aunt's Total Gym, just to see what the hype was all about and holy crap- it's hard. You use your own body weight and let me tell you, my arms are SORE today. So, I think this is true:
 
 
Today, the weather here on the coast was AMAZING! I went down to the beach and got in a run after doing the Total Gym abs and leg workouts. It felt so great to run on the beach. I loved every minute and probably could have ran forever... not sure how far I went because I wanted it to be a fun workout, not a number crunching workout. It definitely put a smile on my face.
 
 
 
We celebrated my two aunt's birthdays last night with a little Halloween party and it was fun! I'll leave you with my totally awesome 80s pic. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment