Thursday, June 28, 2012

STUPID, ANNOYING PLATEAU!




I HAVE! I am lingering around 164 and the scale is not moving! NOT AT ALL! (It makes me so mad!) I have been working out 5-6 days a week, alternating between circuit training and running and it still is NOT MOVING! I have been watching my food intake and alcohol as well (really hard to do with it being summer time!) I am trying hard not to get discouraged. I am goign to keep going, maybe change it up a bit, add more calories then take some away. There is no exact science to weight loss (unfortunately- but whoever makes a skinny pill one day will be a RICH woman!!!) It's not easy and this week has been very discouraging, but I know if I keep going, keep trying, it will MOVE one day- sooner than later I hope! I can't give up and neither should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment