Monday, May 13, 2019

Postpartum journey

I am 3 1/2 weeks postpartum today. It’s still early in my journey, but I feel ready to begin getting back to exercise very slowly and eating to fuel my body to be healthy and strong. Here is where I am beginning:


5/13
205.8 lbs 
Left arm 14
Right arm 13 1/2
Left leg 23
Right leg 23
Waist 44
Hips 42 1/2

My goals: 
Start walking on the treadmill and see how that goes
After I am released, start Beachbody workouts again
Eat intuitively and make sure to get lots of protein in
Don’t weigh for a month- next weigh in June 13. I will take measurements at this time also.
I think the scale has a lot to do with your attitude towards food and exercise so I am staying away. 
Give myself grace! I just had a csection and a new baby. I am trying to adjust to two kids, I will not be perfect. (I was 225 at delivery so I have lost  20 lbs)

I have contemplated doing an accountability group or diet bet! Anyone want to join me on my journey to healthy? 


1 comment:

  1. πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ Me, please.

    ReplyDelete