Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Slowly making my way back...

It has been a little while! Here is a little of what has been going on in my life lately that has slowed blogging down for me. 

1. I took a social media detox and successfully went without Facebook or Instagram for the Lent season.
2. I read and studied my bible daily during that time and am still continuing to do so.
3. I was busy at work getting everything prepared for my maternity leave, which I am now on.
4. I was busy at home doing the same- getting the nursery completed, house cleaned and organized so we would be ready for baby girl Lydia's arrival.

I plan on trying to blog as much as possible while I am home, but I can't make any promises! Mommin to 2 kids is busy and that is my priority! 

Blog topics coming up:

Lydia's birth story
Nursery tour- maybe I will finally get to this
Breastfeeding story

Those are just a few topics that I have in mind for the near future! Hope to be back for a blog really soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment