Monday, September 17, 2012

Still struggling..... but still trying

Well, I started doing Insanity about a month ago. I hate to say it, but I have not lost a pound. The weekends are hard to deal with and lately I have been going out of town a lot. I know, NO EXCUSES. I could do better and I will. This is just a hard time right now, but I will make it through it. I have heard a lot of people say that they lose more in the 2nd month of Insanity, so we will see. I still jog a couple times a week and I still count calories. I have been thinking about trying out weight watchers again. It's been a long time since I have done that and maybe it's time to change it up. The key is to never stop trying. Keep working out, keep making better, healthy choices and eventually we can all get there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment